For a limited time, AT&T is offering up to $300 in credits when you complete just a few requirements. Simply switch over to AT&T wireless, trade in any valuable smartphone, and you’ll receive $300 in credits! If you are not satisfied with your cell phone carrier or bills, then now would be the perfect time to switch over. This is a limited time offer so definitely check it out before it’s too late.
How To Receive $300 Credits:
- For the first $100 credits:
- Buy a new smartphone with AT&T Next
- Transfer your phone number from your current carrier during checkout.
- Activate a new line of wireless service on your new iPhone.
- Remain active and in good standing for 45 days to receive your bill credit in 90 days.
- For the remaining $200 credits:
- Choose any smartphone on an AT&T Next installment plan, add to your cart, and check out.
- You’ll receive an email confirming your order with directions on how to complete your trade-in. After your new smartphone ships, you will receive an email with a promo code you need to use to get the $200 promotional trade-in credit. Use the code within 30 days of receipt to receive the promo value.
- Follow the email instructions to trade in your eligible smartphone and redeem your promo code. After we verify your trade-in is eligible, we will mail you an AT&T Promotion Card within 3 weeks.
Why You Should Switch Over:
- $300 Credits: The potential $300 in credits you could receive is a phenomenal deal. It’s free money and who doesn’t love that?
- Versatility: Almost all of the popular smartphones are available with this deal. If you’re an Android, iPhone, Windows Phone, or BlackBerry fan, you will definitely find something that is perfect for your needs.
- Simplicity: Earn free money, switch over to a great phone company, and receive all the benefits AT&T offers by just following the steps above. Everything is straightforward and simple!
If you are tired of your phone carrier or just want something new, then switch over to AT&T and receive $300 in credits in just a few steps. This is a great amount of credits by just switching over from your existing carrier and trading in your old smartphone towards a purchase of a AT&T Next device. Take note that this is a limited time offer so hurry up and check it out before the offer expires! Also, don’t forget to see our complete list of ways to Make Money Online!
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.