To celebrate its customers even further, T-Mobile is partnering up with HotelStorm to offer you savings! Claim your offer and redeem your offer by March 31, 2018 to get $40+ off your stay with HotelStorm. The more nights you stay the more your save: one-night stays get $40 off, tw0-night stays get $100 off and three-night stays get $160 off! Please note that this promotion is exclusive for T-Mobile customers and you can book you stay up to 11 months in advance. Don’t miss out on this chance to save!
T-Mobile HotelStorm Discount:
- Learn More
- Promotion: Save $40+ a night
- One-night stays get $40 off
- Tw0-night stays get $100 off
- Three-night stays get $160 off
- Additional $60 off with 4+ night stays
- Expiration: Claim and redeem offer by March 31, 2018
- Availability: T-Mobile Customers Only
- Terms & Conditions: You must claim the offer in app by March 31, 2018 at 11:59pm ET and redeem at hotelstorm.com/t-mobile (only accessible via the app) by March 31, 2018 at 11:59pm ET to get the discount
Get $40+ Off Per Night:
- Head to T-Mobile Promotions to claim the offer
- Click through the app to access hotelstorm.com/t-mobile
- Book your stays and get $40+ off per night!
If you’re planning a big trip for the summer, book your stay through T-Mobile by March 31, 2018 to get $40+ off your HotelStorm booking. The offer is tiered, so the more nights you stay the more you save: one-night stays get $40 off, tw0-night stays get $100 off and three-night stays get $160 off! You can book up to 11 months in advance, so don’t miss out on these savings! Check out more ways to Save Money, here on HMB!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve® offers 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.