Today only, celebrate National Smoothie Day with Edible Arrangements by enjoying an ice cold Strawberry Pineapple or Pineapple Kale smoothie for just 99 cents! Note that that not all locations offer smoothies. To find a location near you that does offer smoothies, visit their Store Locator, enter in your zip code and look for a green circle with a smoothie in it. You don’t need to show or bring anything in for this discount offer. Be sure to hop on in today to get your smoothie to cool off from the summer heat!
Edible Arrangements Smoothie Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Get a Strawberry Pineapple or Pineapple Kale Smoothie for 99 Cents
- Expiration: June 21, 2017
- Availability: Select stores only. (Store Locator)
- Requirements: None.
- Terms: Offer valid on Kids size (12 oz.) Pineapple Kale and Pineapple Strawberry smoothies. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Smoothies only available at select store locations – see store locator page for details.
How To Get a 99 Cent Smoothie:
- Visit a participating Edible Arrangements location near you (Store Locator). Make sure their store shows a green circle with a white smoothie on the inside to know they’re a participating store!
- Choose from a 12 oz. Strawberry Pineapple or Pineapple Kale smoothie.
- Enjoy your smoothie!
Celebrate National Smoothie Day with Edible Arrangements and get a smoothie for 99 cents! Just choose from Strawberry Pineapple or Pineapple Kale. Hurry on in because this offer is only available for today! Be sure to check out more ways to save money if you like deals like this! If you’re looking for something to eat, you can check out free food deals and see our section on how you can eat free on your birthday!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.