If you have every received a phone call from Appstack between August 27th, 2009 and now, you may be eligible for a cash payment of $40-$100. According to the lawsuit Appstack has violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act by using prerecorded messages for calls to cell phones. Plaintiffs claim that Appstack did not have their consent when sending the prerecorded messages. Appstack has denied any wrongdoing but has agreed to the settlement. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 11/28/16 to receive your potential award!
Appstack TCPA Class Action Lawsuit:
- Appstack TCPA Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 11/28/2016
- Who’s Eligible: Class members are eligible if you recieved a call from Appstack with a prerecorded message from August 27, 2009 to now.
- Estimated Amount: $40 to $100
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Booth, et al. v. Appstack Inc., et al., Case No. 2:13-cv-01533-JLR, in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Appstack TCPA Claim Form
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 11/28/16 to receive your potential award!
For residents who have ever been contacted since August 27th, 2009 by Appstack with a prerecorded message, you may be eligible for the cash payment of $40-$100. Appstack has settled a lawsuit with a group of plaintiffs that have claimed that Appstack violated the TCPA by sending prerecorded messages without their consent. Appstack denies any wrongdoing but has agreed to the settlement. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 11/28/16 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.99% - 26.74%.
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.