For all residents who had subscribed to a fax number between April 24, 2011 and May 24, 2016, and received a fax message advertising goods and services from Arshon Silicon Technology Inc. and/or Seyed-Maziar Hosseinibetween, you may be entitled to a cash payment of $47.35 – $1500 per fax. A settlement has been proposed alleging Arshon Silicon Technology Inc. and Seyed-Maziar Hosseini sent fax advertisements without consent of recipients’ and did not contain an opt out notice. The allegations claim that Arshon Silicon Technology Inc. and/or Seyed-Maziar Hosseinibetween violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) by sending unsolicited advertisements.
You may be eligible for the $47.35-$1500 per fax cash payment if you received any fax advertisements from April 24, 2011 and May 24, 2016 and did not provide prior express consent to receive faxed advertisements. File a claim by 11/15/16!
Arshon Silicon Technology TCPA Class Action Lawsuit:
- Arshon Silicon Technology TCPA Class Action Lawsuit Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 11/15/2016
- Who’s Eligible: All residents of the U.S. that have subscribed to a fax number and received unsolicited fax advertisements from April 24, 2011 to May 24, 2016.
- Estimated Amount: $47.35 – $1,500 cash payment per fax
- Proof of Purchase: Yes, class members will have to show the fax number the advertisements were sent to and information about who subscribed to the fax number.
- Case Name & Number: Connector Castings Inc. v. Arshon Silicon Technologies Inc., et al., Case No. 4:15-cv-01148-PLC, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
How to File a Claim:
- Head over to the Archon Silicon Technology TCPA Fax Settlement Form
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 11/15/2016 to receive your potential award!
You can earn a potential cash award of $47.35 – $1500 per fax from the Arshon Silicon Technology TCPA Fax Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Arshon Silicon Technology and Seyed-Maziar Hosseini agreed to settle a lawsuit with a group of customers that alleged they received unwarranted fax advertisements from Arshon which violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA). So if you qualify, file a claim by 11/15/2016 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.99% - 26.74%.
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.