For a limited time, you can order a new AUTO-VOX D1 FHD 1080P 2.7” Dash Cam Car Recorder for only $79.99 + FREE SHIPPING! This dash cam has superior night vision supported by f1.6 Six-Glass multi-layer filter wide Angle lenses and unique WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) video system, a G-sensor that automatically lock the file in case of the severe collision, which can be the strong evidence of the traffic disputes, and is the 2016 upgraded model of the original version, the Auto-vox Night Terminator, is highly recommended as a night driving dashcam! Focused on providing safe driving for you even at night. These deals don’t last for very long, but you can always come back to HMB for another hot deal!
AUTO-VOX D1 Dash Cam Recorder Specs
- Supports Micro TF card. A free 32GB TF card is included in the package, no need to purchase one separately.
- Built in GPS interface allows location and speed data to be recorded.
- Contains an F1.6 aperture to provide greater night vision and clear images recorded during daytime.
- Powered by cigarette lighter socket (3.1A output current will make the DVR easier to power. Additional Special USB output on the connector can charge other electric device like Smartphones.)
- Full HD1080P seamless loop recording with no secondary leakage.
- Built-in G-sensor, capable of saving and locking the video recording data automatically in case of collisions
- Support AV-OUT.
- Discreet camera with a compact size (Use the wire mount to hidden wire, match the rearview mirror of the vehicle perfectly, and do not your block line of sight.)
Take advantage of this offer if you’re in the market for a new dash cam. Perhaps give the AUTO-VOX D1 FHD 1080P 2.7” Dash Cam Car Recorder a shot! This product usually costs $189.99, but you can get it now for $79.99 + FREE SHIPPING. That’s $110.00 in savings! If you want to save even more money, you can purchase discounted gift cards and perhaps save even more money with the best cash back shopping portals!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $8,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.