Interested in a travel rewards credit card? Look no further, the Barclays Arrival® Premier World Elite Mastercard® is offering 25,000 loyalty bonus miles each card membership year by spending $25,000 in purchases. That’s worth $250 that’s redeemable for travel or cash back statement credits, gift cards and merchandise! Earn 2X miles on all of your purchases. Also receive Global Entry, expedite re-entry with a $100 credit for the cost of one application fee every 5 years along with no foreign transaction fees.
Get started by pressing the “Apply Now” button below, go to and begin completing your application.
Barclays Arrival Premier World Elite Rewards
The Barclays Arrival Premier doesn’t have a sign-up bonus. In does in fact include the opportunity to earn 25,000 each year on loyalty bonus miles after spending $25,000 on purchases.
The card offers 2x miles on all purchases. On top of that, it offers some spend bonuses:
- Spend $15,000 on purchases in a cardmember year, earn 15,000 bonus miles
- Spend an additional $10,000 on purchases in a cardmember year, earn 10,000 bonus miles
In other words, spending $25,000 on the card in a year earns 25,000 bonus miles, for a total of 75,000 miles, because you will be awarded an extra 25,000 miles when you spend $25,000 on purchases in addition to your unlimited 2x miles on all purchases!
Each point can be redeemed for one cent towards a statement credit for a travel purchase, meaning that this card offers the equivalent of 2% cash back towards travel, or for the first $25,000 of spend you’re really earning the equivalent of up to 3% cash back towards travel.
Barclays Arrival Premier World Elite Transfer Partners
Here’s the biggest development of this card, in my opinion. The Barclays Arrival Premier will have airline mileage transfer partners, allowing you to transfer points from what’s traditionally a revenue based currency into a fixed mileage program.
To start, the Barclays Arrival Premier will have nine airline transfer partners, though they say that they’ll be adding more soon. Here are the current transfer partners, and the transfer ratios.
Transfer Ratio (Premier Points : Partner Points) – Barclays MasterCard Transfer Partner:
- 1.4:1 – ir France / KLM Flying Blue
- 1.4:1 – Aeromexico Club Premier
- 1.4:1 – China Eastern Airlines Eastern Miles
- 1.4:1 – Etihad Guest
- 1.4:1 – EVA Air Infinity MileageLands
- 1.7:1 – JAL Mileage Bank
- 1.4:1 – Qantas Frequent Flyer
- 1.4:1 – Jet Airways JetPrivilege
- 1.4:1 – Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 1.4:1 – Qantas Frequent Flyer
These are just some of the airlines that the Barclays Arrival Premier World Elite Mastercard has partnered up with to provide consumers great rewards.
Barclays Arrival Premier World Elite Redeeming Miles
Miles can be redeemed for travel or cash-back statement credits, gift cards and merchandise. Redeeming miles for travel statement credits offers the best value, according to Barclays. The minimum redemption is $100 worth of miles (10,000 miles).
Cardholders can transfer Barclays Arrival® Premier World Elite Mastercard® miles to participating frequent travel programs with Barclays’ travel partners. Partners may change over time, but initially include foreign airlines that will accept miles at less than a 1:1 ratio.
Barclays Arrival Premier World Elite Travel Extras
The Barclays Arrival® Premier World Elite Mastercard® is not as loaded with travel-related extras as some luxury cards. For example, it doesn’t come with a credit to be applied to travel spending. It does come with:
- Global Entry Application Reimbursement: Cardholders receive a $100 statement credit to cover the cost of one Global Entry application fee every five years. (Global Entry is a U.S. federal government trusted-traveler program that allows expedited customs processing and quicker airport security screening.)
- Lounge Access: The benefit allows you access to participating LoungeKey airport lounges for $27 per person per visit. The benefit is similar to Priority Pass membership, which often comes free with other luxury cards and covers many of the same airport lounges.
- No Foreign Transaction Fee: A great benefit on a travel card.
The card also comes with international chip-and-PIN capability, concierge service, baggage delay insurance, travel accident insurance, trip cancellation insurance and rental car insurance.
Barclays Arrival Premier World Elite Pros & Cons
- A $100 Global Entry fee credit every five years
- A LoungeKey membership
- No foreign transaction cards
- International Chip & PIN
- Mastercard World Elite benefits
- Annual Fee
- Decent Rewards
Barclays Arrival Premier World Elite Summary
Barclays Arrival Premier World Elite Info
- Account Type: Barclays Arrival® Premier World Elite Mastercard®
- Availability: Nationwide
- Annual Fee: $150
Barclay Arrival Premier World Elite Global Entry
Usually, Global Entry fee credits are offered by premium credit cards with annual fees in the $450–$550 range. The Barclay Arrival Premier World Elite MasterCard’s annual fee is just $150, yet the card offers a $100 Global Entry fee credit every five years. That’s a nice benefit on top of the crazy generous annual spending bonus.
How To Open Barclays Arrival Premier World Elite
- Apply for the Barclays Arrival® Premier World Elite Mastercard®
- In the application, input your information to continue to the next step.
- If approved, you may begin earning unlimited 2x miles and many more perks!
The Barclays Arrival® Premier World Elite Mastercard® is a great new travel card from Barclays. You can earn 25,000 loyalty bonus miles every year after spending $25,000 in purchases in addition to great travel benefits like no foreign transaction fees and $100 Global Entry credit. You will be earning 2X miles with every purchase.
The ability to earn 75,000 miles every year from just $25,000 worth of spending is a huge plus for me. I wouldn’t just recommend this card to those who earn their miles via manufactured spending. The annual spending bonus is a great incentive for even the average consumer, who may only spend around $25,000 every year on their credit cards and wants to get the most reward possible on a single card!
If you are not interested in this promotion, feel free to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses filled with deals like this one with all sorts of financial institutions ranging from banks, credit unions, and even federal credit unions! Be sure to review our complete Credit Card Bonuses list for more great offers!
ADVERTISER DISCLOSURE: The offers that appear are from companies from which HustlerMoneyBlog receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants’ credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. HustlerMoneyBlog does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
EDITORIAL DISCLOSURE: The editorial content on this site is not provided by the companies whose products are featured. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or evaluations provided here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Advertiser.