Love a hot sunny beach and cool ocean waters? Cancun might be the perfect place for you. Currently there is a sale from Various Airlines offering flights from Boston, MA to Cancun, Mexico starting at $275 round-trip! You’ll be able to visit one of the most popular tourist beach destinations! The hot sunny beach in combination with the cool ocean create an unbeatable experience that you and friends or family can enjoy! Kick back and relax in their resorts located all along the beach line and get a taste of fine Hispanic dining. You can also visit their most popular destinations like Xel-Ha Park, a natural aquarium, or Coba, a climbable pyramid! Don’t hesitate and book your ticket to Cancun as soon as possible!
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Priceline in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Flights from Boston to Cancun
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round-trip from Boston, MA to Cancun, Mexico starting at $275
- Valid: Valid for travel until early June or September – early December.
Get Boston/Cancun Flight Deal:
- Use Google Flights to check the flights and times that fit best for you. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the Best Credit Card Bonuses to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
Book now and get a flight as low as $275 from Boston, MA to Cancun, Mexico. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to travel to Cancun at the cheapest flight right now. Plan as soon as possible so that you don’t miss out! I highly recommend booking your flight to experience an unbelievable dream destination to one of the most popular beaches in the world. This card is great for traveling anywhere. US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. This is the cheapest fare I found but please let us know if you got anything different!
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.99% - 26.74%.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.