Individuals who had their vehicle towed by W. Hargrove Demolition Company between Oct. 15, 2013 and Nov. 4, 2015 and were charged over $89, may be eligible for a potential award from the Camden New Jersey Flatbed Towing Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, The “Original” W. Hargrove Demolition Company, doing business as Camden Towing has allegedly been over billing vehicle owners for flat bed tows by charging $160 for flat bed towing whether or not a flat bed was needed. Hargrove denies the allegations, but has agreed to settle the class action lawsuit. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by October 6, 2017!
Camden New Jersey Flatbed Towing CAL:
- Camden New Jersey Flatbed Towing Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 10/6/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, between Oct. 15, 2013 and Nov. 4, 2015 had a vehicle towed by Hargrove pursuant to its contract with the City of Camden and were billed over $89, where the tow was not a result of an accident.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Oglesby v. The “Original” W. Hargrove Demolition Company Inc. d/b/a Camden Towing Inc. and The City of Camden, Case No. 1:15-cv-08006-RMB-JS, in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Camden New Jersey Flatbed Towing Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by October 6, 2017 to receive your potential award!
Those who were overbilled by W. Hargrove Demolition Company by $160, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Camden New Jersey Flatbed Towing Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, W. Hargrove Demolition Company, under the name Camden Towing were towing with a flat bed whether or not it was needed and was charging the owners of the towed vehicle $160 when it should be $89 under accordance with the contract between Camden Towing and the City of Camden. If you find yourself frustrated from the overbilling by W. Hargrove, file a claim for a potential award by October 6, 2017! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!