Those with an American Express credit card, you can register your card to get 5% Off BP Gas until 1/31/2012. This promotion is for all Amex cardholders at BP gas stations.
Terms and Conditions:
To redeem this offer, you must be the named recipient of this invitation and register any eligible American Express Card below between 12/8/2011 and 1/31/2012. Using your registered Card, you must make a single purchase at any participating location between 12/8/11 and 1/31/12. An “Eligible Card” is a valid American Express Card issued in the U.S. by American Express, Bank of America, Department Stores National Bank and First National Bank of Omaha; however, certain Cards are not deemed Eligible Cards, including prepaid cards (including, without limitation, American Express Gift Cards and Serve cards) and corporate cards. If your Card is replaced during the promotional period, please call the customer service number on the back of your Card for assistance. The reward of 5% will be credited to your registered Card account as a statement credit. Statement credits are generally issued within 5 business days after your qualifying purchase, but may take up to 2 billing cycles to post to your account. Additional terms apply; see Registration Terms and Conditions for details.
Even though it’s by invitation, anyone can sign up to these offers since they are all over online. The 5% cash back via statement credit is on top of your existing card rewards.
• You're eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client CheckingSM account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000.
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers.
• Enjoy higher limits on Chase Private Client debit card purchases and ATM withdrawals, as well as higher Zelle® and Chase QuickDepositSM limits.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.