Are you a frequent traveler? If so be sure to check out the Cathay Pacific Visa Signature Card! With this card you’ll be able to maximize your savings on all your travel purchases!
Currently, it features a chance to earn a one-time 50,000 Asia Miles bonus after you spend $5,000 in net purchases after the first 90 days of opening your account. You’ll be able to receive an additional one-time bonus of 40,000 bonus miles after spending a total of another $5,000 dollars in the next 6 months.
This card offers their users a chance to earn 2 miles per dollar spent on eligible purchases, 1.5 miles on US or abroad purchases, and 1 mile on everything else. There’s no foreign transaction fee and Complimentary first year green tier membership in the Marco Polo Club (Cathay Pacific’s loyalty program). All these perks are available with an annual fee of only $95! Continue reading down below to learn more about this card.
Editor’s Note: Direct Link to Offer
90,000 bonus is not mentioned on the application page at all. Use this at your own risk.
Cathay Pacific Visa Signature Card Summary
- Earn 50,000 points after spending $5,000 in the first 90 days.
- Earn 40,000 points after spending another $5,000 in the first 6 months.
- 2x Asia miles per $1 spent on eligible Cathay Pacific travel and in-flight purchases
- 1.5x Asia miles per $1 spent on dining in the US or aboard
- 1.5x Asia miles per $1 spent on purchases outside of the US
- 1x Asia miles on all other purchases
- Get Complimentary first year green tier membership in the Marco Polo Club (Cathay Pacific’s loyalty program).
- No foreign transaction fee.
Why You Should Apply For This Card
- Exclusive Savings on Asia Air: Enjoy 10% savings on Asia Miles Gift Miles™, Mileage Renewals and Mileage Transfer Fee transactions, and 10% redemption discount on hotel, car rental and experiences awards through Travel Asia Miles.
- Visa Benefits: Enjoy powerful benefits like Roadside Dispatch, Emergency Card Replacement and Emergency Cash Disbursement.
- 2-Day Priority Flight Award Redemption: Enjoy 2-day priority redemption for discount flight award booking tickets online from time to time.
- Marco Polo Membership: New members will enjoy a complimentary Green membership to the Marco Polo Club for the first year of enrollment.
If you’re interested in taking advantage some quick and easy bonus points, be sure to look into the Cathay Pacific Visa Signature Card! This card offers 2 one-time bonuses that add up to 90,000 bonus miles! This is only available for a limited amount of time so take advantage of it while you can.
Additionally, you’ll be able to get 2 miles per dollar spent on eligible purchases and 1 mile on other purchases. This is one of their highest offers yet, so be sure to take advantage of it while you can! We understand that this card isn’t suited for everyone. So if this is the case, feel free to check out our full list of credit card bonus promotions.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 19.24% - 27.99%.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.