Chase Checking $200 Bonus Coupon is now available for those seeking to open a Chase Bank Checking Account. New checking customers can open a Chase Total Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit to get $200 cash bonus. This link allows you to open an account online if you wish or simply enter your email to receive a $200 coupon code to open at your local branch. Make sure to open the Chase Total Checking account with a minimum of $100. Find all Chase Coupons on our exclusive list!
Chase Checking Account Features:
- Chase Debit Card with built-in security
- FREE access to 16,000 Chase ATMs nationwide
- FREE Online Banking & Online Bill Pay
- FREE Text and Email Alerts
- 24/7 access with Chase Mobile® on your phone
How To Waive Chase Checking Monthly Fees:
Chase Total Checking has no monthly Service Fee when you do one of the following each statement period:
- Option #1: Have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more made to this account; OR,
- Option #2: Keep the daily balance in your checking account at or above $1,500; OR,
- Option #3: Keep an average balance of $5,000 or more in your checking and other types of qualifying Chase accounts.
Otherwise a $12 monthly Service Fee will apply. Make sure to open your Chase $200 Bonus offer using a valid coupon code along with a minimum $100 deposit. The $200 cash bonus will show up within 10 days. The account must be left open for a minimum of 6 months or the bonus will be debited from the account upon account closing. Bonus will be considered interest and will be reported to the IRS via IRS Form 1099-INT. High School Checking, College Checking, Chase Access Checking, and New Jersey Consumer Checking Accounts are not eligible.
Chase $150 Saving Account Bonus:
Chase Bank also has been sending $150 savings account bonus for new customers by email or postal mail. When opening a new $150 savings account bonus, Chase required you to have an opening deposit of $10,000 or more and maintain for 90 days to get the bonus money.
Examples of Direct Deposit:
- Any ACH deposit totaling $500 or more for the statement period.
- Automatic deposit of Payroll – To request direct deposit of your payroll check, print the Direct Deposit Form (PDF); then complete the form and give it to your employer’s payroll department.
- Social Security
- Other government benefits
- ACH push from an account at a different bank, e.g. M&T Bank
- ACH push from brokerage firm, e.g. TD Ameritrade
- Amazon Payments
- Digital payment service, e.g. Serve
I remember that the first statement/month does not incur monthly service charge. Even by the second month, you could call them to waive the monthly fee. Those who have the Chase Freedom card along with an active Chase checking account, you will earn an extra 10% in Ultimate Reward Points on purchases and 10 points per swipe. There are many benefits with Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM account, sign up today to receive your bonus. Check out the all bank bonuses for local and nationwide.