Do you love Walmart and conveniently use Chase Pay? Well you’re in luck! Chase Pay and Walmart are teaming up, once again, to give you a promotion where you can earn a total of 10x points on up to $325 in purchases from November 15 – December 14, 2017. You must have a Chase Freedom, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Sapphire, Sapphire Preferred, or Sapphire Reserve card in order to participate. In addition, this offer is available to everyone with no need to be enrolled in the promotion. If you’re not enrolled in Chase Pay, go to online checkout and follow the prompts to sign up for Chase Pay. Once enrolled, your card and shipping information are automatically loaded — so you can pay and be on your way!
Chase Pay Walmart Promotion:
- Download the App!
- Promotion: Earn a total of 10x points on up to $325 in purchases at Walmart with Chase Pay
- Availability: Chase Freedom, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Chase Sapphire, Sapphire Preferred, or Sapphire Reserve cardholders only. Must be targeted to participate.
- Expiration: December 14, 2017
- Terms: During the promotional period of November 15 – December 14, 2017, you will earn a total of 10 points per dollar when you use Chase Pay to complete your Walmart.com purchases using your Chase Sapphire, Sapphire Preferred® or Sapphire ReserveSM card. This means that in addition to your every day 1 point per dollar base, you’ll earn an extra 9 points per dollar, for a total of a maximum of 10 points per dollar. You’ll earn the bonus until you spend a total of $325 in Walmart.com purchases. Please note that purchases from Walmart affiliate businesses, such as samsclub.com, are excluded from this offer and will not earn bonus rewards. To qualify for this promotional offer, your card account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. This promotional offer is non-transferable.
How To Earn 10x Points:
- Shop online at Walmart.com and proceed to check out.
- On the “Enter Payment Method” page, click the “+More” button.
- If enrolled in Chase Pay, select the Chase Pay button and sign in with your chase.com username and password.
- You’ll automatically earn a total of 10 points per $1 spent (up to $325 in purchases). That’s 9 extra points in addition to the 1 point you always earn on purchases other than travel and dining.
- Enjoy your bonus points!
If you have a Chase Freedom, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Chase Sapphire, Sapphire Preferred, or Sapphire Reserve card, make sure to take advantage of this limited time offer! You can get a total of 10x points on up to $325 in purchases when you use Chase Pay for your purchases at Walmart! This offer is only available to those who have received the email, so hurry and participate in this great offer as soon as you can! For more ways on how to get points, miles, and bonuses or how to save money, check out our listings on HMB!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.