CohnReznick is a consulting, assurance, and tax business that helps customers make educated decisions by providing insight into market factors. The company has 25 offices and approximately 4,000 worldwide team members to assist clients.
The settlement benefits all customers who were notified of the CohnReznick data breach between Feb. 26 and March 5, 2021 on Genesis Corp’s behalf. This comprises a subset of the same Californian customers. You may be eligible for a potential award from the CohnReznick Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit!
CohnReznick denies any wrongdoings but has agreed to the settlement to avoid the costs and risks associated with continuing the case. So if you are eligible, file a claim by September 5, 2022 to receive your potential award!
CohnReznick Data Breach CAL
- Claim Form Deadline: September 5, 2022
- Who’s Eligible: The settlement benefits all consumers who received a notice of the CohnReznick data breach on behalf of Genesis Corp. This includes a subclass of the same consumers from California.
- Estimated Amount: Cash award and one year of credit-monitoring services
- Proof of Purchase: Supporting documentation must be provided for claiming out-of-pocket expenses.
- Case Name & Number: Davonna James, individually and on behalf of all others similarly situated v. CohnReznick LLP, Case No. 1:21-cv-06544, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
(Click here to file a claim)
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the CohnReznick Data Breach Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by September 5, 2022!
The settlement benefits all consumers who received a notice of the CohnReznick data breach on behalf of Genesis Corp. You may be eligible for a potential award from the CohnReznick Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit!
If you’re unsure if you qualify, please read the FAQ section of the Settlement Administrator’s website to ensure you meet all standards. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements! Be sure to give our list of No-Proof Class Action lawsuit to see other settlements you may qualify for.