Everyone is always needing Wi-Fi. Free Wi-Fi is always the best, but it’s terrible when you have to pay for it. Especially when traveling, you have to pay for your flight and internet. However if you have Gogo Wi-Fi, you can easily get free Wi-Fi. Currently American Express open and corporate card members are able to receive complimentary internet passes with the GoGo Preferred Program. Each pass covers Wi-Fi internet access for one Gogo equipped flight segment. Corporate platinum cardholders will receive 10 passes, while corporate gold cardholders will receive 5 passes. All you have to do enter your card information to get started and take advantage of this benefit. It’s that simple!
GoGo Preferred Program Promotion:
- Sign Up!
- Promotion: Receive complimentary internet passes
- Expiration: None, limited time only
- Availability: Nationwide
- Terms: The Gogo Preferred Program is a benefit of Business Centurion®, Corporate Centurion® Card, Business Platinum Card®, Corporate Platinum Card®, Global Dollar Card – Corporate Platinum Card®, Corporate Gold Card, and Global Dollar Card – Executive Gold Corporate Card. Each Card Member with one of the above Cards is eligible for complimentary single flight segment passes for Gogo inflight internet each calendar year.
How To Get Complimentary Internet Passes:
- Go online to Gogo Preferred Program website and enter your card information to get started
- Corporate platinum cardholders will receive 10 passes, while corporate gold cardholders will receive 5 passes. Receive your complimentary internet passes and enjoy!
If you’re an American Express member, you can take advantage of this current promotion. Gogo Preferred Program is giving complimentary internet passes once you sign up. All you have to do is enter your card information and receive your passes. Who doesn’t want free Wi-Fi? All you have to do is follow these simple steps and receive this deal. Check out more ways to save money.
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express has a welcome offer of 120,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with your Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on AmexTravel.com.
• 1.5X Membership Rewards points on eligible purchases at US construction material, hardware suppliers, electronic goods retailers and software & cloud system providers, and shipping providers, as well as on purchases of $5,000 or more everywhere else, on up to $2 million of these purchases per calendar year.
• 1X points for each dollar you spend on eligible purchases
• Unlock over $1,000 in value per year for statement credits on select purchases, including tech, recruiting and wireless with the Business Platinum Card.
• $200 Airline Fee Credit: Get up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees charged by your one selected, qualifying airline to your Card.
• $189 CLEAR Plus Credit: Use your card and get up to $189 in statement credits per calendar year on your CLEAR Plus Membership (subject to auto-renewal) when you use your Business Platinum Card.
This card does come with a $695 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)