If you are from the city of Melvindale and witnessed an explosion on April 27, 2013 you may be eligible for a potential award from the Detroit Marathon Petroleum Explosion Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Marathon was negligent by failing to properly design, monitor, and maintain their above-ground storage tank that became the source of fire and explosion. Marathon denies any wrongdoings but has agreed to settle the lawsuit in order to avoid the burden and expense of ongoing litigation. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential award by January 25, 2018!
Detroit Marathon Petroleum Explosion CAL:
- Detroit Marathon Petroleum Explosion Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 01/25/2018
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who was the owner or lessee of a household in certain areas of the City of Melvindale on April 27, 2013.
- Estimated Amount: $100 Marathon Gas Card
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Anna Widdis, et al. v. Marathon Petroleum Corporation, et al., Case No. 13-cv-12925, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, Southern Division
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Detroit Marathon Petroleum Explosion Claim Form.
- Read over and complete the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by January 25, 2018!
If a 2013 hazard caused by Marathon Petroleum Corporation refinery in Detroit, Michigan has affected your household in the city of Melvindale, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Detroit Marathon Petroleum Explosion Class Action Lawsuit. The explosion was the result of improper design and negligence to monitor and maintain a storage tank. If you live in the city of Melvindale, a large explosion can ruin a party or bring envrionmental hazards around your location. You shouldn’t have to be affected by negligence from a Corporation, if you find that your area was effected on the map you may receive a potential award by January 25, 2018! Check out our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements for other potential ways to make some cash!
The Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card offers 100,000 Bonus Miles after spending $12,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership. Plus, earn an additional 10,000 Bonus Miles after you make an eligible Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 6 months. Offer Ends 10/25/2023.
Save 15% On Award Travel With TakeOff 15. Card Members now enjoy savings on Delta flights. Not applicable to partner-operated flights or to taxes and fees.
You'll earn 3X miles on every dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta.; 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases.
This card does carry an annual fee of $550 (See Rates & Fees). However, there are no foreign transaction fees.
Terms and limitations apply.