If you’re looking for a vacation experience that surrounds you with adventure, culture, history and wilderness, you should look no further than Munich. There is a sale with Various Airlines — Delta and United –from Los Angeles, Boston, and more to Morocco starting at $484 round trip! Check to see the available dates today. Munich is a beautiful and diverse place, this is a great offer to get yourself there, so book today!
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Priceline in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Flights from Chicago to Munich:
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: Round-trip from Chicago, IL to Munich for $468 (e.g. 11/6-11/13)
Flights from Boston to Munich:
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: Round-trip from Boston, MA to Munich for $468 (e.g. 11/6-11/13)
Flights from Los Angeles to Munich:
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: Round-trip from Los Angeles, CA to Munich for $483 (e.g. 11/6-11/13)
Flights from Baltimore to Munich:
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: Round-trip from Baltimore, MD to Munich for $498 (e.g. 11/6-11/13)
- Valid: Valid for travel on the outbound from November – early December or January 2019 – March 2019
Get U.S. Cities/Munich Flight Deal:
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the above, Best Airline Flight Credit Cards to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like, make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
This is a great trip to take a vacation from all the daily stress! Plan early in order to receive this benefit. I highly recommend going so you can experience a new part of the world! US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. This is the cheapest fare I found but please let us know if you got anything different!
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.99% - 26.74%.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.