If you receive an administration or handling fee for a parking ticket you recently acquired, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Hertz Parking Violation Fee Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Hertz allegedly violated its terms of contract for rental vehicles by charging their clients administration or handling fees towards parking tickets, even though they were paid on time. Hertz continues to deny allegations and argues that there is nothing wrong with their fees, they have agreed to settle the class action lawsuit. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by November 30, 2017!
Hertz Parking Violation Fee CAL:
- Hertz Parking Violation Fee Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 11/30/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, rented a car from Hertz in the United States and was billed between April 1, 2008 and April 30, 2017 an administrative or handling fee related to a parking ticket that was issued to the rental vehicle, paid the fee, paid the parking ticket on time and did not receive any readjustment or refund for the administrative or handling fee.
- Estimated Amount: $10 or $20
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Pauley v. Hertz Global Holdings Inc., et al., Case No. 13-C-236, in the Circuit Court of Wayne County, W.V.
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Hertz Parking Violation Fee Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by November 30, 2017 to receive your potential award!
Individuals who rented a vehicle from Hertz and were charged with administrative or handling fee for a parking ticket during the rental period even though the ticket was paid on time may be eligible for a potential award from the Hertz Parking Violation Fee Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, the plaintiff had rented a vehicle from Hertz and during rental received a parking ticket and paid it before it’s due date, yet was still charged with an administrative or handling fee. If you charged were an administrative or handling fee during a time when you rented a vehicle from Hertz and payed before the due date, simply file a claim for a potential award by November 30, 2017! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!