Available online only, HSBC is offering a $200 bonus when you open a HSBC Choice Checking account online.
To obtain the bonus, all you need to do is deposit a minimum qualifying balance of $1,500 or more in new money in combined checking and savings accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening and maintain the balance for 90 days!
After that you will automatically receive the $200 bonus in your new HSBC Choice Checking account approximately eight weeks after completing all qualifying activities!
HSBC Choice Checking Summary
HSBC Choice Checking Account Information
- Direct Link To Offer
- Account Type: Choice Checking
- Availability: Online Only
- Expiration Date: 06/2/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $15, see below on how to avoid the fees
- Additional Requirements: The Choice Checking account must be opened online.
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: $25, if your account is closed within 180 days of opening
How To Earn HSBC Choice Checking Bonus
- Get a $200 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Choice Checking account with qualifying activities. Limited time only.
- Open your new HSBC Choice Checking account online; and
- Deposit a minimum Qualifying Balance of $1,500 or more in New Money in combined checking and savings accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening; and
- Maintain at least the minimum Qualifying Balance for 90 calendar days from the date you deposited the minimum Qualifying Balance.
- You will automatically receive the $200 Welcome Deposit in your new HSBC Choice Checking account approximately eight weeks after completing all qualifying activities. It’s that simple.
How to Waive Monthly Fees
- Choice Checking: Avoid the $15 monthly fee by having a recurring direct deposit or a minimum balance of $1,500.
Make sure you check out HSBC Bank to learn more about the $200 bonus promotion with a Choice Checking account. One of the best things about this promotion is that it requires no direct deposit requirement.
Keep in mind that you must maintain the minimum qualifying balance on the account for at least 90 days or else the bonus will not be credited. In addition, your account must be open and in good standing by the time you receive the bonus. Let us know your experience with bank or bonus by commenting below!