Target offers free credit monitoring and identity theft protection via Experian’s ProtectMyID to Target customers who shopped in U.S. stores.
Target Free Credit Monitoring & Identity Theft Protection
Due to losing their customers’ credit card numbers and other personal data, Target is now offering free credit monitoring services for 1 year to anyone who shopped at their US stores. This includes a complimentary copy of your Experian credit report and 12 months of daily credit monitoring from Experian’s ProtectMyID. You get free identity theft insurance and personalized assistance with identity theft fraud. Make sure to sign up by April 23, 2014 to get an activation code and redeem by April 30, 2014.
How to Enroll for Free Credit Monitoring & Identity Theft Protection:
- Visit creditmonitoring.target.com for an activation code by submitting your name and email address.
- You’ll get an activation code within 72 hours with directions for how to enroll in ProtectMyID.
- Then visit www.protectmyid.com/target and use the code to start the enrollment process.
I also recommend to get free credit monitoring of your TransUnion credit report at CreditKarma. There is no cost to join or credit card requirement whatsoever.
Your credit is important so take advantage of Target Free Credit Monitoring to get a complimentary copy of your credit report. Receive free daily credit monitoring and identity theft insurance with access to personalized assistance from a highly trained Fraud Resolution Agent.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.