Are you interested in earning some miles? If you’re part of the IHG Rewards Club, they have launched a new promotion where Air Canada Aeroplan members can earn up to 2X the miles on every stay, starting June 15, 2018. You’ll earn 2 miles per $1 spent at InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Idigo, EVEN, Holiday Inn and more, and 1 mile per $1 spent at Staybridge Suites & Candlewood Suites. If you’re interested, all you have to do is join for the IHG club and register for Aeroplan. It’s that simple! Therefore, book a stay soon and receive triple the miles in return.
IHG Rewards Club Aeroplan Promotion:
- Register Now!
- Promotion: Earn 2X miles
- Expiration: Starts June 15, 2018
- Availability: IHG Rewards Club Member
- Terms & Conditions: 2 miles per $1 USD spent at InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo®, EVEN®, Holiday Inn® & Holiday Inn Express®, Kimpton® Hotels and Restaurants, HUALUXE® Hotels & Resorts. 1 mile per $1 USD spent at Staybridge Suites & Candlewood Suites
How To Earn Up to 2X Miles:
- Go online and join the IHG Rewards Club and register for Aeroplan
- Choose Aeroplan as your earning preference, book a stay
- Earn up to 2X miles depending on where you stay!
If you tend to travel, here’s your chance to earn some points on your stay. IHG Rewards Club is having a deal where Aeroplan members can earn up to 2X miles on every stay. You can receive double the points if you book and travel, starting from June 15, 2018. If you’re interested, take advantage of this promotion as soon as possible. Check our more ways to earn free bonus airline miles, points and rewards and save money.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.