For those existing Amex card holders, be sure to take advantage of this American Express Invites Promotion where card holders can receive a free complimentary appetizer, bottle of wine, or 20% discount on your entire purchase! All you have to do is walk into a participating location and state that you’re an American Express Card holder and you’ll be able to receive one of these listed benefits! If you aren’t with American Express, hopefully a deal like this is convincing enough to get one. Don’t miss out on this great promotion, head out and receive your benefits tonight!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months after account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 17.74% to 28.74%.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 Plan It fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a fixed monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Thinking about getting The Disney Bundle which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+? Your decision made easy with $7/month back in the form of a statement credit after you spend $13.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription with your Blue Cash Preferred Card. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)
American Express Invites Promotion:
- Learn More/Participating Location!
- Promotion: Free Complimentary Appetizer, Bottle of Wine, or 20% Discount On Food Purchases
- Expiration: Limited Time
- Availability: Targeted American Express Cardholders; Online and in-store
- Terms & Conditions: American Express Invites benefit will be open for all American Express Card Members to use on an ongoing basis, unless otherwise noted, subject to the terms and conditions below. This benefit is only redeemable when paid for with an American Express branded card. The benefit is fulfilled by making reservation bookings directly with the restaurant in the American Express Card Member’s name and is subject to table availability. American Express Card Members can either call or walk in to the restaurant to check availability and book. Card Members have to identify themselves as an American Express Card Member at the time of booking or before ordering to receive the benefits on the dining day. The benefit is valid for seated dining only and cannot be combined with any other benefit.
How to Receive Restaurant Benefit:
- Head over to your desired participating location
- Order and complete you meal
- Purchase your meal with your American Express card
- Receive one of the listed benefits
Be sure to take advantage of this American Express Invite Promotion as soon as possible, because we wouldn’t want you to miss out on it. Receive one of the following benefits listed above just for being an American Express card holder. This is a great way to save some extra money when you go out on a date or take the family out for a nice relaxing dinner. Plus, if you’re interested in getting Amex Offers like this, take a look at our best list of American Express credit cards and their bonuses you can apply for!