You may be eligible to receive benefits from a class action settlement if you are a current or former iYogi subscriber and received one or more cellular telephone calls from iYogi or on iYogi’s behalf between September 23, 2009 and November 18, 2013. Under the terms of the iYogi TCPA Class Action Lawsuit, the plaintiffs allege that iYogi or third parties authorized by iYogi made calls to current and prior subscribers without the necessary connect in violation of the TCPA. Plaintiffs claim that after a iYogi subscription runs out that the technical support company “makes repeated and harassing telephone calls to consumers’ telephones, even in the face of repeated requests to stop calling.”
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through April 11, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
iYogi TCPA Class Action Lawsuit:
- iYogi TCPA Class Action Lawsuit
- Claim Form Deadline: 1/2/2016
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include all individuals who are iYogi subscribers or former subscribers in the United States to whom iYogi or any agent or affiliate of iYogi made or attempted to make outbound calls (including, but not limited to, subscription renewal calls) to a telephone number assigned to a cellular telephone service from Sept. 23, 2009 until Nov. 18, 2013.
- Estimated Amount: $40.
- Proof of Purchase: Class Members are asked to provide the email address used for purchasing their iYogi Subscriptions as well as other relevant information including their iYogi Subscription Number (if they have it) and their Class Member Identification Number (which was printed on notices sent to Class Members).
- Case Name & Number: Estrada et al. v. iYogi, Inc., Case No. 2:13-cv-01989-WBS-CKD, filed in the U.S. District Court in the Eastern District of California.
How to File a Claim:
- If you are a class member, head to the iYogi TCPA Class Action Claim Form.
- You may also download and print a Claim Form to mail to the Claims Administrator. Or request one by calling toll-free 1-888-281-7040.
- January 2, 2016 – Your claim must be submitted to the claims administrator no later then 1/2/16.
If you are a current or former iYogi subscriber and received one or more cellular telephone calls from iYogi or on iYogi’s behalf between September 23, 2009 and November 18, 2013, you may be eligible for up to $40. iYogi denies the allegations in the First Amended Complaint and denies Plaintiffs’ claims of wrongdoing or liability against it. iYogi is settling solely to avoid the expense, inconvenience, and inherent risk and disruption of litigation. File a claim to day to receive your $40 settlement and then take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.