You may be eligible for compensation of $16 or more from Loacker Quadratini Class Action Lawsuit if you bought Quadratini wafer cookies labeled as “All Natural or “Natural” between March 6, 2010 and September 3, 2015. This settlement resolves allegations against Loacker where the plaintiffs allege that certain packaged wafer products sold by Loacker USA, Inc. were misbranded “All Natural” because they contain one or more of the following ingredients: cocoa processed with alkali, sodium acid pyrophosphate, soy lecithin, sodium hydrogen carbonate, dextrose, glucose syrup, milk powders, coffee powders, fruit powders, sugar, and coconut oil. Under the terms of the class action settlement, the retailer has agreed to pay $1,200,000 to establish a settlement pool fund and provide eligible Class Members with $16 or more.
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through December 19, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB922 by 12/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.00% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
Loacker Quadratini Class Action Lawsuit:
- Loacker Quadratini Class Action Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 11/30/2015
- Who’s Eligible: You are a member of this class if you reside in the United States and you purchased any Quadratini wafer cookies labeled as “All Natural or “Natural” between March 6, 2010 and September 3, 2015.
- Estimated Amount: $16. Class members without proof of purchase can only claim five products. Class members with proof of purchase may submit for full refund up to $3.29 per purchase.
- Proof of Purchase: Submit a completed Claim Form by Nov. 30, 2015, in order to receive your portion of this Loacker Quadratini class action settlement.
- Case Name & Number: Kelly Romero and Richard H Joseph & Similarly Situated v. Loacker USA, Inc, Case No. 1-14-CV-274434 Superior Court of The State of California County of Santa Clara
How to File a Claim:
- If you are a class member, head to the Loacker Quadratini Claim Form.
- You MUST file a claim online, you will need to provide your email address. If you have questions you may call the Claims Administrator toll-free at 1-877 705 5021.
- File your claim by 11/30/2015 if you want to be included in the Loacker Quadratini Class Action Settlement.
Loacker USA, denies all the allegations in this Loacker Quadratini Class Action Lawsuit, but has agreed to settle avoid the expense, inconvenience and delay of a trial. They have also agreed to establish $1,200,000 a settlement pool fund and provide payment to eligible Class Members. File a claim to day to receive your $16 or more and then take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!