American Express is currently offering a targeted promotion for spending $50 with LuckyVitamin.com and getting $10 Statement Credit from American Express. If you are eligible, you will find the offer within your Amex Offers and Benefits. This offer is available until March 3, 2017, simply add the offer to your card and spend $50 or more at LuckyVitamin.com and receive a $10 Statement Credit. Hurry up today and see if you received this targeted offer in your American Express account.
Amex Offer $10 Statement Credit:
- Amex Offer (Targeted)
- Promotion: $10 statement credit
- Expiration: March 3, 2017
- Requirements: Must have targeted offer
- What To Do: Add the offer to your card and spend $50+ at LuckyVitamin.com
- Terms: Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® online account. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 3/3/2017, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase.
Earn $10 Statement Credit:
- Log into your Amex account and view your Amex Offers and Benefits
- Add the offer to your card
- Spend $50 or more at LuckyVitamin.com
- Earn a $10 statement credit within 90 days after 3/3/2017
If you’re in need of vitamins or any health needs, then make sure to check out LuckyVitamin.com! American Express is currently offering a targeted offer for LuckyVitamin.com where you can earn a $10 Statement Credit when you make a purchase of $50 or more. If you’re eligible, take advantage of this offer and see our full listing of Amex Offer Promotions.
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 16.99% - 24.99%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).