Some of the best deals I found:
As always, use Mr. Rebates ($7.50 bonus) to shop in order to get maximum cash back. BCB = Bing Cash Back.
- Just got this today, shop through Bing to get 5% cash back at Best Buy:EMachines EME525-2220 sku 9719749– 15.6″ laptop for $279.99
- Ooma Telo $200 with $40 Amazon Gift Card – No Monthly Phone Bills!
- Samsung 52″ 1080p LCD HD Television LN52B550 + free Samsung Blu-ray Disc™ Player (BD-P1600) and free 7″ portable Hd Lcd TV all for $825 with Sears Card and Bing CB, choose in-store pick up.
- Ebay daily deal : Toshiba REGZA 37 inch 1080p LCD TV, 3 HDMI w/RegzaLink $449.99 shipped or less after bcb
- TGI Friday’s 3-Course Dinner for $12.99
$25 ING Savings Bonus
ING Direct is an online bank with the quickest $25 bonus I can think of. I have set up some automatic links so you can sign up right away. In order to get the bonus, you must go through my referral link and deposit $250. The $25 bonus will take no longer than a day to show up. There is no monthly or minimum fees. Setup is extremely fast and easy. Not only it’s a quick $25, the account is 1.25% APY and FDIC insured. You can also use this account to send money to other bank accounts such as Chase and Bank of America, and it will count as a Direct Deposit requirement.
Once you got your account open, you can send 50 referrals to your friends and family members to make up to $500 more.
Make sure to deposit $250 for opening deposit