Get more out of your banking choice by enrolling in paperless statements from Chase! To encourage more people to enroll, Chase is offering a promotion where certain members can get a bonus!
Note that this is a targeted offer, so sign in to your Chase Online or Chase Mobile app to see if you’ve been selected to participate.
For those without a Chase bank account, we have a full list of Chase coupons for their banking account promotions. If you’re interested in applying for a credit card, check out our list of Chase Credit Card Promotions!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$3,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up to $700 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
Chase Paperless Statements Promotion
Sapphire Reserve Cardholders Get $5 Credit When Switching to Paperless Statements (Targeted)
- Offer expiration: November 14, 2020
- What you’ll get: Sapphire Reserve Cardholders Get $5 Credit When Switching to Paperless Statements (Targeted)
- Who is eligible: Targeted Chase cardholders. Chase Sapphire Reserve Cardholders.
- Where it’s available: Sent via Email
- How to earn it:
- Go to your Chase Online account or Chase Mobile App.
- Sign in to your account.
- Change your statement delivery preferences to paperless.
- Enjoy your $5/500 bonus points!
- Offer terms:
Chase is making a push towards more environmentally friendly policies and paperless statements are the first step. To persuade people to enroll, they are offering targeted members a bonus to make the switch.
This offer is only valid for a limited amount of time, so make sure to check your Chase account to see if you’ve been targeted. If you’re interested in more bank promotions, see our list of bank account promotions and the latest credit card deals!