Have you been to Columbia? American Airlines is having a cheap round-trip flight from Washington D.C. to Bogota starting only $359. Located in the center of Colombia, in the natural region known as the Bogotá savanna, which is part of the Altiplano Cundiboyacense located in the Eastern Cordillera of the Andes. It is the third highest capital in South America, at an average of 2,640 meters above sea level. Visit a new culture for cheap!
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Flights from Washington DC to Bogota:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round-trip from Washington D.C. to Bogota Starting $359
- Routes: From Washington D.C. to Bogota.
- Distance: 4,800 miles
- Valid:Valid for travel from late August – early December or mid January, 2017 – March, 2017.
- Terms: Prices shown based on searches made in the last 24 hours. Due to constant changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact your airlines at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees. Purchases must be made at least 2 weeks in advance of departure.
How To Get Bogota Flight Deal:
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. We recommend selecting United Airlines since their prices seem to be the cheapest. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
This is a good promotion for those of you who likes to travel frequently. Bogota Columbia is a great place that’s known for a great sightseeing and culture. If you decide to go, be careful down there!Colombia is one of the countries with active cases of Zika virus transmission, but Bogota isn’t affected. As always, to save even more money, make sure you use your AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card! US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. Sample date: September 15th – September 19th. This is the cheapest fare I found but tell us if you got anything different! This promotion alongside with other promotions could be found on our full list of Cheap Flight Deals!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card:
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.49% - 26.49%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening. APRs will not exceed 29.99%
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).