For a limited time, Amex is offering a new transfer bonus with JetBlue. You can get 24% more TrueBlue points when you transfer Membership Rewards points.
Membership Rewards Points usually transfer at a rate of 250:200 but with this extra bonus, you can get an increased 250:250 transfer rate. If you’re just a few points short of your next reward flight with JetBlue and have some extra Membership Rewards Points, then make sure to take advantage of this promotion!
Amex JetBlue Transfer Bonus Promotion
- Learn More at Amex!
- Promotion: 25% more TrueBlue points
- Expiration: 11/30/23
- Availability: Targeted American Express members
- Terms & Conditions: Minimum transfer is 250 Membership Rewards points. TrueBlue points will be awarded at the time of transfer.
Get a 25% More TrueBlue points
- Log onto your American Express account.
- Transfer your Membership Rewards Points into TrueBlue Points.
- Receive a 25% more TrueBlue points!
If your interested in transferring your Membership Rewards Points into TrueBlue points, now is the time. American Express is currently offering a more TrueBlue points when you transfer their points into JetBlue’s TrueBlue points.
If you’re only a few points from your next reward flight with JetBlue and have some Membership Rewards Points laying about, then make sure to take advantage of this promotion! Learn how to earn even more points, miles, and bonuses!