Calling all Diners Club members! If you’re also a part of the British Airway’s Executive Club, here’s a chance for you to convert your extra Club Rewards points to Avios! Until March 31st, you’ll be able to earn 30% more Avios for every Club Rewards points you transfer! This transfer promotion is for those individuals who have held onto to their Diners Club Mastercards (technically not available for new applications). For U.S. Club Rewards members, you’ll get 1,300 Avios for 1,000 Club Rewards points with this bonus. Check it out now while it’s still going on!
Diners Club Transfer Bonus Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Get 30% More Avios for Every Club Rewards Points Converted
- Expiration: March 31, 2018 at 11:59PM EST
- Availability: Diners Club Rewards cardmembers who are members of the British Airways Executive Club
- Terms & Conditions: Your Diners Club account must be current, open and in good standing to convert Club Rewards points. Points may be subject to forfeiture if your account is closed or delinquent for more than 60 days. Club Rewards points exchanged for Avios may be converted in increments of 1,000 (1,000 Club Rewards points equals 1,300 Avios with bonus). Point conversions are non-reversible. See Club Rewards Terms and Conditions at www.clubrewardsus.com for complete details. Please allow 2 to 4 weeks after your Club Rewards points have been converted to Avios to post to your Executive Club account.
How to Get 30% More Avios:
- Log into your Diners Club account.
- Navigate over to the points conversion page.
- Transfer your Club Rewards points to Avios for a 30% bonus!
If you’re a Diners Club member and you have some extra Club Rewards points sitting in your account, why not take advantage of this offer and transfer them to the British Airway’s Executive Club? You’ll be able to earn 30% more Avios for every Club Rewards points you transfer by March 31, 2018! This is equivalent to 1,300 Avios for 1,000 Club Rewards points. Not part of either of these clubs? No worries. We have other points, miles, and bonuses promotions and ways to save money for your liking, all here on HMB.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.