Uber is now offering $50 in free rides credit for opening their “Uber for Business” account, however you must use an American Express Open Business card to sign up. Once you opened an Uber business account, you must enroll your American Express OPEN business credit card as the payment method on the account. You can also enroll two additional employees in the account. Finally, you or your employees can take two Uber rides before September 30, 2105 to get up to $50 in rebates for the cost of the rides. Make sure to pay your rides with an Amex business card.
Amex Open Uber for Business Promotion:
- Sign up offer
- Maximum Bonus: $50
- Expiration: 9/30/2015
- Requirements: Sign up for “Uber for Business” account with an Amex Business Open card. Then take two rides before 9/30/2015 to get reimburse for up to $50.
- Terms: Must use your linked Amex business card to pay for your rides. Rebates will be provided as a refund onto the Amex business card and within 4 weeks after the end of the offer period.
If you never even use Uber before, then sign up for a regular Uber account to get $20 free credit by using Uber car service promotion code. Simply use Uber app to get a ride either a private car or taxi with your smartphone. No need to worry about carrying cash, your credit card information is stored in your account + you get to pick your tip amount % beforehand. Then sign up for the Uber for Business to get $50 in free Uber rides for your business. Check out our full list of Free Money!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.