Bank Midwest is offering residents of CO, KS, MO, NM a up to $1,500 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet the requirements listed below by January 31, 2019.
To get started, you must open a new checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $100. Once you have completed that, you must set up to receive direct deposits. With the personal checking account, you can enjoy features such as Visa debit card, online banking, mobile banking, and so much more!
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
Editor’s Note: If you know anyone else interested, you could earn a $50 bonus. For more information, be sure to check out our Bank Midwest Referral Review.
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through December 19, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB922 by 12/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.00% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
Bank Midwest $1,500 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Bank Midwest Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: CO, KS, MO, NM (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 01/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, at least $500
- Monthly Fee: Varies by Account
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How To Earn Bank Midwest $1,500 Bonus
- Open a new Bank Midwest checking account by January 31, 2019
- Complete the minimum deposit requirement of $100
- Set up to receive direct deposits for the next 3 months and you’ll receive a bonus based on on your balance
- You’ll receive $300 when your balance is between $50,000 – $99,999.99
- You’ll receive $500 when your balance is between $100,000 – $249,999.99
- You’ll receive $1,000 when your balance is between $250,000 – $999,999.99
- You’ll receive $1,500 when your balance is $1,000,000+
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Personal Checking: $8, can be waived with:
- Maintain a minimum daily balance of $800
- Maintain an average daily balance of $1,600
- Make total debit card point of sale purchases of $800 (excludes ATM withdrawals)
- Be under 25 years of age
- Interest Checking: $10, can be waived with:
- Maintain a minimum daily balance of $1,000
- Maintain an average daily balance of $2,000
- Make total debit card point of sale purchases of $1,000 (excludes ATM withdrawals)
- Ask your banker to link Interest Relationship accounts and have $7,500 in qualified combined deposit balances
- Performance Checking: $20, can be waived with:
- Maintain a minimum daily balance of $5,000
- Maintain an average daily balance of $10,000
- Make total debit card point of sale purchases of $5,000 (excludes ATM withdrawals)
- Ask your banker to link Performance Relationship accounts and have $15,000 in qualified combined deposit balances
- Premium Checking: $25, can be waived with:
- Maintain an average daily balance of $25,000
- Ask your banker to link Premium Relationship accounts and maintain $25,000 in qualified combined deposit balances or $50,000 in combined balances and outstanding balances on linked home equity, auto, personal line of credit or first lien residential mortgage loans
Make sure you check out Bank Midwest to learn more about the $1,500 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $1,500 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
|Sallie Mae 14-Month No Penalty CD||$1||4.05%||Review|
|Sallie Mae 10-Month No Penalty CD||$1||4.00%||Review|
|USALLIANCE Financial No Penalty CD||$500||4.00%||Review|
|CIT Bank No Penalty CD||$1,000||3.65%||Review|
|Patriot Bank No Penalty CD||$1,000||2.70%||Review|
|USALLIANCE Financial No Penalty CD||$500||4.00%||Review|
|America First Credit Union Flexible Certificate Account||$500||3.85%||Review|
|Bellco Credit Union Smart Move CD||$2,500||3.40%||Review|
|Ally Bank No Penalty CD||None||3.30%||Review|
|Citi No Penalty CD||$500||3.10%||Review|
|Marcus by Goldman Sachs No Penalty CD||$500||3.05%||Review|
|Marcus by Goldman Sachs No Penalty CD (For AARP Members)||$500||3.05%||Review|
|Synchrony Bank No Penalty CD||None||3.00%||Review|
|MainStreet Bank No Penalty CD||$500||2.75%||Review|
|My eBanc Flex Time Deposit CD||$10,000||Up to 2.69%||Review|
|Colorado Federal Savings Bank No Penalty CD||$5,000||2.35%||Review|