Are your miles or points about to be expired? Simply by signing up to an account with ThanksAgain & Baltimore/Washington International to earn 100 bonus miles or 200 bonus hotels points. You could also earn frequent flyer miles or hotel points when you park, shop or dine at BWI. Also, earn rewards with participating Thanks Again Merchants at airports nationwide. Register any credit or debit card in your wallet to earn airline miles or hotel points automatically when you use a registered credit or debit card at Airports nationwide. Enrollment bonus valid through 12/31/2014.
Free 100 Miles or 200 Hotel Points Loyalty Programs:
- Aeromexico club premier
- Alaska mileage plan
- American AAdvantage
- Delta SkyMiles
- Frontier EarlyReturns
- JetBlue TrueBlue
- Southwest Rapid Rewards
- United MileagePlus
- US Airways Dividend Miles
- Hilton HHonors
- VOILA hotel rewards
- Wyndham Rewards
|Best Bonus Points Cards|
Airlines/Hotels Bonus Points Miles Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type Needed: Any of the loyalty program above would qualify.
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2014
- Miles/Points Worth: Not much. This is simply to renew your current miles/points from expiring.
- Additional Requirements: None.
- Miles Expiration: Miles expire depending on your loyalty program.
Again, the 100 airline miles or 200 hotels points are not much, but they will keep your current loyalty program points/miles from expiring. I have a full list of free miles promotions from all your loyalty programs!
With the Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card:
• Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
• Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn
• Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more - your points don't expire as long as your account is open
• No foreign transaction fees
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• $95 Annual Fee