Here’s another reminder to check your credit score and credit report once or twice a year. There are several ways to keep this free and no need to enter any credit card number. Take advantage of these deals and stay on top of your finances.
- Credit Karma – totally free and it doesn’t hurt your credit score to sign up. It’s a soft pull. They also change the scoring system so it’s just like a real credit score. Very convenience.
- TransUnion – they just lost a $75 million class-action lawsuit and are giving away 9 months of free services. You can check your credit score and credit report unlimited for free without paying anything.
- Prosper – by signing up as a “Borrower”, then you can check your credit score. It’s Experian ScoreX PLUS. If you do get a loan, it’s as low as 8.68% APR or sign up as a lender to get a $25 bonus.
- ESPN Wamu Credit Card ($25 bonus) – sign up for a WaMu credit card and check your FICO score each month for free.
- Quizzle – free credit score, free credit report, and free home value estimate every six months.
If you only want a free credit Report, then visit annualcreditreport.com from the government official site.
[…] sure you check your credit score before you apply for a card. Here is a good place to find your […]
[…] Moneyblog presents Time to Check your Credit Score posted at Hustler $$$ […]