Current $30 SERO plan is rumor to end on July 13th with a price increase. Sign up now before it’s too late.
I understand most people do not like Sprint for whatever reason. The fact is, if you are poor, then you need the cheapest plan with the best deals. This is also a good deal for frugal people out there. Where else can you get a $30 a month plan with 500 minutes, free 7pm and weekends, free mobile to mobile, unlimited data, and unlimited text. If you follow all of my tips below, you can pretty much get the phone and the plan for free. Here’s what to do:
- Copy and paste through this link: www.sprint.com/sero
- Use this email [email protected] to sign up or google “sprint emails” to find one.
- The best plan is $30 a month for 500 anytime minutes.
- When you first sign up, just pick the cheapest phone possible. Don’t worry, you can always go back and get a better deal when you talk to Retention.
- At the end of your order, use code 50BACK to get $50 credit. Make sure to save the screen so you can show them later if they don’t credit you.
- SERO comes with unlimited Sprint vision, unlimited Sprint mobile-to-mobile, unlimited Nights&Weekends after 7pm, and many many more features.
- Once you sign on, email them using ecare or call retention to get more perks such as free text messages, 5pm free, extra 300 anytime minutes, any 3, free $50 credit, etc.
- Call retention(dial *2, then say “Cancel”) to get up to 25% corporate discount, along with 15% loyalty discount on top of that.
- Since it has unlimited data, you can tether your phone to use it as a modem to your laptop, hence free internet everywhere you go.
- Once you get the phone, call #733 to get you and your friend a $25 referral credit.
- You have a 30 days trial, and cancel anytime with no ETF fee. Simply call retention and demand a better deal for a good phone. Some best phones include Mogul, Touch, Centro, and Treo.
- Remember, these phones + plan come with unlimited data with Sprint Power Vision. Since these are PDA phones, you can use it as a modem via tethering. By tethering, you can go online with your laptop. The program can be downloaded it here. I believe it’s a trial version. $34 for the actual program.
- Every 6 months on SERO, call Sprint Retention to get a $75 Renewal Credit for a new Two Year Plan.
- Once you get the $75 Renewal credit, call back the next day and ask for the $150 credit toward a new phone.
- Get another $5 off for signing up for paperless statement within your account. Go back and forward every month to get $5 off every two months.
Here’s another $50 bonus from Upromise:(Credit to Reader Tom)
- Sign up upromise.com for a free $10 after first purchase.
- In your account, under EARN on top corner left, click on OTHER SERVICES.
- Then at the bottom of the page under Personal Services, click on Sprint.
- You will register your new Sprint number to get $50 and will be credited in 30 to 60 days.
- Then use this Upromise Request Form to get your money mail to you.