Are you a frequent traveler and want to save money on flights? Do you want to earn miles when you dine out? Are you a member of the United Dining Program? United is currently rewarding customers with up to 1,500 miles on dining with their MileagePlus program when you sign up and register with your credit card. You can choose your dining preference from over 11,000 participating restaurant, clubs or bars .This offer is available for select members only and will be valid through June 25, 2017 so be sure to check your emails!
United MileagePlus Progam:
- Bonus: Receive up to 1,500 miles (500 miles redeemable 3 times)
- Requirements: A valid credit card, a free United account and a member of the United Dining Program
- Expiration: 06/25/2017
- What To Do: Check you email for eligibility then register with your credit and/or debit card for the program
How to Earn Miles While You Dine:
- Sign up for free and register for a United MilePlus Dining account
- Visit or carry out from over 11,000 participating restaurants, bars, or clubs and pay with your registered card.
- Earn up to 5 miles for every dollar you spend dining – including tax and tip!
- You can earn up to 1,500 Bonus Miles!
United’s MileagePlus is perfect for those who likes to dine out and earn miles while doing so. In a few simple steps you can earn up to 1,500 miles toward that trip whether it’s for your dream vacation or holiday trip. Be sure to take advantage of this deal while it last because offer ends June 25, 2017. Check our full list for deals on airline miles, points, and rewards.
The The Business Platinum Card® from American Express has a welcome offer where you can earn 75,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $15,000 on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
You'll also earn 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com. In addition, you'll get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
If you use your Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
PAY OVER TIME OPTION: A flexible payment option to help manage cash flow on purchases of $100 or more.
This card does come with a $595 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees) Now, you can earn up to $200 in statement credits annually by getting up to $100 semi-annually for U.S. purchases with Dell. Terms apply.