If you think you have extra points on your hands, and you want to transfer to a different point system, now’s the chance. United MileagePlus is giving people the chance to transfer their miles for a limited amount of time.
When you do transfer, you will save 30% miles. Why wait to earn more bonus points when you can do it right now! Hurry before it’s too late!
Table of Contents
United MileagePlus Transfer Promotion:
- Transfer Now
- Promotion: Earn 30% bonus when you transfer your hotel points to MileagePlus award miles
- Expiration: November 30, 2018
- Availability: must be a United MileagePlus member
- Terms: Exchange hotel points for award miles and earn 30 percent bonus award miles, up to 25,000 miles. To qualify for this offer, members must register for the promotion between October 9, 2018 and 11:59pm EST November 30, 2018.
How To Earn 30% Extra Miles:
- Head to the United MileagePlus promotion page
- Click the “Transfer Miles” button on the second banner
- Log into your account and transfer to earn 30% extra miles
Transfer your points today if you want to earn an extra bonus. Currently, United MileagePlus is having a promotion where if you convert your hotel points to MileagePlus award miles, you’ll earn 30% extra miles bonus on top. Please note that this promotion is here for a limited amount of time.
To register, you must register using your United MileagePlus® number. Collect your points today and transfer before it’s too late! For more points, miles, bonuses, and ways to save money deals, check out more on HMB.
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 17.49% - 25.49%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).