Find the latest Upromise Promotions, promo codes, and coupons here.
Upromise is a great site that combines a cash back program with financial management tools, giving you the chance to pay for specific things like college tuition, student loans, and etc. These Upromise Promotions helps you earn cash back on your everyday purchases to redirect towards any purpose that you would like.
There are more than 850 participating stores that are eligible for cash back from Upromise. Some of these stores include Kohls, The Home Depot, Best Buy, Macy’s, and Target.com. Best of all, it’s free to join!
Upromise is a great website that offers a unique cash back program that can help users pay for specific things like college tuition, student loans, etc. The program does this by helping users earn cash back on purchases that can redirect itself towards anything you’d like.
One of the best features it has is the ability to save up for college funds because it offers free college planning tools as well as information from experts.
Who is Upromise For?
- Parents: You can easily build your children’s college savings.
- Students: Throughout college, you can save money and get money back while you are still studying.
- Graduates: With Upromise, you are able to pay off your student loans faster and benefit from savings on other courses and workshops.
How Does Upromise Work?
- Join Up for free via the step-by-step method online.
- Earn Cash Back through Upromise’s partners. You simply go online and make purchases to earn money back.
Ways To Earn Cash Back
- Travel. Earn cash back by booking all your flights through their preferred partners.
- Eat. You can earn cash back whenever you eat out at certain restaurants when you register your bank cards.
- Shop Online. Get cash back by shopping online at Upromise.com.
- Food & Drugstores. Upromise work with eCoupons, so register your loyalty cards from various food and drug stores to get the benefits.
Putting Your Cash Back To Work
Use your earnings towards:
- Your College Savings Plan
- Your Student Loan
- Or ask for a check and get the cash
With Upromise, you can open a College Savings Plan that can generate great interest as it is connected to an investment path. You can expand this investment plan and grow your college fund very quickly.
Plan for college with unique College Planning tools such as:
- A College Calculator
- A Scholarship Search Tool
- College Ahead, a mobile app that offers a Cost Estimator, Planning Calendar, Exam Prep Checklist, Trophy Case, College Scorecard, and a FAFSA Roadmap
- The Smart Option Student Loan
- The Sallie Mae Parent Loan
More Reasons To Consider Upromise
Upromise has a unique approach when it comes to your savings for your college fund. The cash back aspect is most appealing. You can earn cash back with a wide variety of partners over their online platforms, travel sites, restaurant options, drug stores and grocery stores.
We all utilize these platforms one way or another so why not earn cash back and put them straight into your College Fund savings or Student Loan account?
Upromise has no joining fee or any monthly fees at all. This service is simple and straightforward.
How To Join Upromise Cash Back Program
- Register your credit cards and debit cards.
- For example, if you’re eating in a Upromise participating restaurant, you can earn up to 8% cash back of your meal’s cost.
- You can earn cash back by using the website’s shopping portal. Check Upromise before you do some online shopping to see if you can find a good deal with one of the 600 online retailers that are partners with Upromise. Doing this can get you a cash back rate of 1% to 25% on online purchases.
- You can also use your grocery store, supermarket, and drug store loyalty cards with the Upromise program. Some products, like Bounty paper towels, Fisher walnuts, and Bic shavers qualify for extra savings. There is a full list of items that qualify for extra savings on the site. If you buy the products on the list, you can save tons of money on quality deals. You even get cash back if you buy your groceries with cash instead of a credit card.
- Finally, you can earn cash back through referrals. If you refer a friend or family member to Upromise, any shopping that that person does will result in some cash back being attributed to your account.
Current Upromise Promotions
Get $30.29 Sign-Up Bonus
Currently, Upromise is offering customers a chance to Get $30.29 Sign-Up Bonus! Simply click the link below to view and enter your email to join for free. This is a simple and worthwhile promotion you definitely do not want to miss out on!
- Offer expiration: Limited time offer
- Promotion: Get $30.29 Sign-Up Bonus
- Where it’s available: Upromise
- How to earn it: Simply click on the link below and enter your email to join and receive your bonus.
- Terms: Member must Verify the account Email Address and link an eligible 529 College Savings Plan to receive the $30.29 Bonus cash back rewards. Bonus is awarded as $5.29 for email verification and $25.00 for 529 account linking. Member’s cash back rewards account balance must meet the minimum transfer amount to be eligible for transferring cash back rewards into a linked 529 account. Bonus available for new members only.
(Visit the link above to view the promotion)
There are amazing cash back opportunities from Upromise, a great site that provides cash returns for ordinary purchases on groceries, meals, or online shopping. You can direct your cash back earnings towards a specific goals or just receive a check for your cash back rewards.
There are more than 850 participating stores that are partners with Upromise. Some of your favorite stores are eligible with Upromise, including eBay, Target, Walmart, JC Penney, The Home Depot, The Apple Store, Dell, Verizon Wireless, and Macy’s.
If you want to learn more ways on how to save money, check out our list of cashback shopping portals and cashback apps!
Leave a Reply