Its never to early to start saving for college and if you’re looking for an easy way to save toward your college savings account, check out Upromise Sallie Mae! Upromise is a cash back portal that lets you earn cash back toward your college savings account and save it into a Sallie Mae GoalSaver or 529 Account. Currently, they’re running a Cash Back Tuesday promotion for the next few weeks where you can get 10% cash back at select retailers, such as Charlotte Russe, Etsy, HP, Keds, and more! Don’t miss out on this promotion and save toward a higher education!
Upromise Cash Back Tuesday Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: 10% Cash Back at Select Stores
- Expiration: December 19, 2017
- Availability: Nationwide
- Terms & Conditions: Valid December 12, 2017 and December 19, 2017.
Get 10% Cash Back:
- Head to the Sallie Mae Upromise Site and sign up for your Upromise account
- Head to the Tuesday Is Back promotion page and make your purchase at select retailers
- Earn 10% cash back!
Boost your college savings plan today and sign up for Upromise by Sallie Mae! Earn cash back through their online shopping portal and enjoy their current Tuesday Is Back promotion where you can earn 10% cash back at select retailers. Please note that this promotion is only valid every Tuesday through December 19, 2017. Check out more ways to Save Money, here on HMB!
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express has a welcome offer of 120,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with your Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
• 1.5X Membership Rewards points on eligible purchases at US construction material & hardware suppliers, electronic goods retailers and software & cloud system providers, and shipping providers, as well as on purchases of $5,000 or more everywhere else, on up to $2 million of these purchases per calendar year.
• 1X points for each dollar you spend on eligible purchases
• $189 CLEAR Credit: Use your Card and get up to $189 back per year on your CLEAR membership. CLEAR is available at more than 50 U.S. airports and stadiums.
• Unlock over $1,000 in annual statement credits on a curation of business purchases, including select purchases made with Dell Technologies, Indeed, Adobe, and U.S. wireless service providers.
• Get $200 Airline Fee Credit: Get up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year toward baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
This card does come with a $695 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)