Check out US Airways 25,000 bonus miles promotion for flying with OneWorld partners through June 30, 2014. Make sure to register your Dividend Miles number when participating in this offer. In order to earn the maximum 25K bonus miles, you must partner with 6 airlines. Here’s the full chart for bonus miles with the number of partners.
Number of partners = Bonus miles
- 1 partner = 0 bonus miles
- 2 partners = 500 bonus miles
- 3 partners = 2,500 bonus miles
- 4 partners = 5,000 bonus miles
- 5 partners = 15,000 bonus miles
- 6+ partners = 25,000 bonus miles
Make sure to fly multiple partner airlines since each partner airline will only count once. You’ll earn up to 25,000 bonus miles when you fly with oneworld partners that can take you to nearly 1,000 destinations around the world. You may want to apply to the US Airways Premier World MasterCard® for 30,000 mile bonus with no minimum spending requirement. Earn an additional 10,000 bonus miles when you transfer a balance within 90 days of account opening. There is a 0% Intro APR on balance transfers for the first 12 months after account opening. Find all Points & Miles promotions on our exclusive list!
|Hot Deal: Ebates offers a $10 bonus after $25 purchases from shopping online to earn cash rewards at many retailers such as Home Depot, Sears, Best Buy, and more.|
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase, 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.