Venmo, a mobile payment app owned by PayPal, lets you send and request money from anyone with a Venmo account. It’s a great way to pay friends, share bills and much more.
This offer is still available. If you don’t have a Venmo account, you can now earn a $10 bonus for signing up. Payout is within 30 days.
Venmo $10 Sign Up Bonus
- Direct Link to offer
- Expiration Date: Limited time only
- Fine Print:
- Eligible Participant: Open only to individuals who; (1) are residents of any one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, (2) are eighteen (18) years of age or older, (3) create a U.S. Venmo account (“Valid Account”) during the Offer Period (defined below), and (4) view an authorized paid media ad, app store banner, Venmo Twitter or Instagram post (“Social Post”), or receive an authorized email invitation (“Invitation”), (eligibility for/those who receive the Rewards will be determined solely by Venmo) (“Eligible Participant”).
- Once sign up has been successfully completed through the Campaign Page, app or Social Post and verified by Venmo, $10.00 (Ten) USD will be sent to Eligible Participant’s Valid Account (“Reward”).
- There is a limit of one (1) Reward per Valid Account.
- Offer may be cancelled or modified at any time.
- Valid Account must remain in good standing from the time of participation through Reward fulfillment to redeem a Reward, as determined in Venmo’s sole discretion.
This seems like an easy $10 bonus for someone without a Venmo account. Easy $10 bucks for a couple minutes of work.