To give thanks to all military personnel, Verizon is currently offering a $150 prepaid MasterCard Gift Card for active service members and veterans who bring in their own phone or add a line to a Verizon plan. Additionally, you'll be able to get $15 off an unlimited plan, 15% off other eligible plans and/or 25% off select accessories. Please note that you must verify with your military-issued email, paystub or SCRA Status Report, DD Form 214, Veteran's ID Card, Military Retiree Account Statement or VetRewards Card. To get your MasterCard Gift Card after you've signed up and activated your smartphone, just use promo code BRINGITOVER on their rebate site. If you're an active service member or a veteran, take advantage of the Verizon Military Own Phone Plan promotion today!
|Switch to Verizon and get unlimited for all! Choose the best network. And now the best unlimited plan for you now starting at $40 per line with 4 lines per month when you enroll in Auto Pay. Get what you need on the network you want with more unlimited choices. Get beyondunlimited - everything you want from an unlimited plan. And then some. Or gounlimited and get all the data you need on America's best network. See Plans|
Verizon Military Own Phone Plan:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: $150 Prepaid MasterCard when you bring in your own phone
- Promo Code: BRINGITOVER
- Expiration: March 7, 2018
- Availability: Active Service Members and Veterans
- Terms & Conditions: Approved military documents: active military-issued paystub, DD Form 214, Veteran’s ID card, Military Retiree Account Statement or VetRewards Card from Veterans Advantage. If Military Discount is already on account, then military documentation isn’t needed.
Get $150 Prepaid MasterCard:
- Head to the Verizon Military Own Phone Plan promotion page.
- Select “Get Started” to sign up for your military discount.
- Go to vzw.com/bring-your-own-device/ to activate your device.
- Then visit vzw.com/digitalrebatecenter and enter your SIM order date and mobile number.
- Add promo code BRINGITOVER.
- Upload copies of your SIM receipt and (if applicable) military documentation within 30 days of port-in activation.
If you have your own phone and you're military personnel, check out the Verizon Military Own Phone Plan! For a limited amount of time, you'll get a $150 Prepaid MasterCard Gift Card when you get a Verizon phone plan with your own phone or add a line. Additionally, you can get $15 off an unlimited plan. Once you've done everything required, use promo code BRINGITOVER on the Verizon rebate site to earn your gift card. Don't miss out on this promotion and check out all the other great military discounts they offer! Check out our Best Military Discounts, here on HMB!
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
• Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel