Live in NYC, Chicago or Washington D.C.? Then be sure to check out Via, a ride sharing app that is partnering up with Google to offer you a $20 Credit! For a limited amount of time, simply get your $20 credit by completing a ride with Google Pay.
Please note that this promotion will be valid for new and existing customers. If you have Via in your town, make sure to take advantage of the promo and get your credit after a ride using Google Pay!
Editor’s Note: Sign up to Via Rideshare and get 2 Free Rides with promo code anthony2u4c
Table of Contents
- Learn More
- Promotion: Receive $20 Credit after 1 ride with Google Pay
- Expiration: For a limited amount of time
- Availability: Select Cities Only
- Terms & Conditions: Limited time only. The $20 of Ride Credit will be added to your account after completion of a ride paid for with Google Pay. Limited to $20 per person. Creating more than one Via account per person is prohibited, and Via reserves the right to claw-back any ride credit obtained by setting up fraudulent accounts (including accounts set up with false personal or payment information) as determined by Via.
Get $20 Credit with Google Play:
- Check your email for the offer about Via and Google Play
- Open you Via app and select Google Pay as your billing
- Complete your ride with Google Pay to receive your $20 credit!
If you live in one of those select cities Via is in, then be sure to check out this promotion! Now through a limited amount of time you can get a $20 credit when you complete a ride with Google Pay. Just open the Via app, select Google Pay as your billing and complete a ride. Rides start at $5 for New York users, $3.95 for Chicago users and $2.95 for Washington D.C. users. Check out more ways to Save Money, here on HMB!