We have good news for you ladies! If you’ve recently heard about Victoria Secret’s new velvet matte lipsticks and have been wanting one, well now here’s your chance. They’re having a promotion where if you just try on a bra, no purchase necessary, you’ll receive a free Drama or Impulsive velvet matte lipstick which is a $14 value. There is a limit of one per customer and supplies are limited. Hurry today before it’s too late!
Victoria’s Secret Promotion:
- Head To Your Local Victoria Secret!
- Promotion: earn a free velvet matte lipstick when you try on a bra. No purchase required.
- Availability: at participating locations
- Expiration: unknown, while supplies last
- Terms: no purchase required. Must try on bra.
How To Get Free Velvet Matte Lipstick:
- Head to your local Victoria Secret location.
- Go try on any Sexy Illusions bra which should be displayed at the front.
- When you head to your dressing room, you’ll receive a special code that you can use at register.
- Head to register and show them your code.
Make sure you head to your local Victoria Secret store if you are eager to participate in this promotion. It’s that simple, just try on a bra at the dressing rooms, receive a code, and earn the free velvet matte lipstick! This will only be available for a limited time only so take advantage ASAP. For more ways on how to save money, check out more on HMB!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card offers 50,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll also earn 3,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 2X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events & more!
This card does carry a $69 annual fee.
To the Les Wexner of Victoria’s Secret. Editor from More Magazine Jonny Lichtenstein recently got involved in dangerous coraption business with crazy CBS anchor Otis Livingston to steal money from Victoria’s Secret company employees bank accounts. Never trust Jonny Lichternstein and Otis Livingston they belong in prison!!!!!!!!!!!!