Frequent travelers should take notice of Virgin Australia’s current Triple Velocity Points promotion. It is just as the name suggests, Virgin Australia members have the chance to earn 3X points on qualifying flights from now through February 19, 2019. However you must activate the offer by entering your membership number and book your flight by March 26, 2018 at the latest. This is a very generous points promotion by Virgin Australia so make sure to use this opportunity to travel! Virgin Australia offer comfortable & affordable flights to destinations around the world so book your getaway trip while seats are available!
Table of Contents
Virgin Australia Triple Velocity Points Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: 3X Velocity Points
- Register and book by March 26, 2018.
- Travel between now through February, 2019
- Availability: Virgin Australia members
- Terms & Conditions: Codeshare services marketed or operated by partner airlines other than Virgin Australia are not eligible for this offer. The Velocity Points will be credited to the Velocity membership account entered at the time of booking and must be the passenger travelling on the Eligible Flight. Bonus Points will be applied to the base points only. You should allow up to 4 weeks after the travel period for the bonus Velocity Points to be allocated.
Earn 3X Velocity Points:
- Navigate to Virgin Australia promotional page.
- Provide your membership number and click on “Activate”.
- Book your flight by March 26, 2018 for travel between now through February 19, 2019.
- Earn 3X Velocity Points and allow up to 4 weeks for points to be allocated.
Virgin Australia is offering one of the best points promotion available right now featuring 3X bonus points. Only Virgin Australia members are allow to take part in this sweet deal, if you are not a member then sign up to become one! Make sure to activate the offer first on their promotional page and book your flight by March 26, 2018 for travel between now through February 19, 2019. It saves to plan ahead so act now! Find more ways to save money on travel by earning more points, miles, and bonuses!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
Through December 31, 2021, gas station & grocery store purchases will also count towards earning your Travel Credit.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on air travel
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.