Are you part of the Velocity Frequent Flyer program? Virgin Australia Velocity is offering a transfer bonus on points transferred in from a number of different programs, not including hotel programs. With this promotion, you must transfer a minimum of 750,001 Velocity points to earn a 40% transfer bonus or transfer a lower amount to earn a lower bonus. Some of the qualifying partners include Australian American Express Card Members, Citibank, HSBC Rewards (Platinum and Premier credit card holders only), Diners Club Reward, and Suncorp Bank Rewards. Virgin Australia Velocity is also offering a 20% transfer bonus from select partners, which includes several hotel programs. Some of these partners include Accor hotels, Hilton, SPG Starwood, IHG, and Choice hotels. This offer is available until May 31, 2018, so if you travel a lot to Australia, this may be a good deal for you.
Table of Contents
Virgin Australia Velocity Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Up to 40% Bonus Velocity Frequent Flyer Points on Transfers
- 1 to 100,000 Velocity points = 15% bonus
- 100,001 to 250,000 Velocity points = 20% bonus
- 250,001 to 500,000 Velocity points = 25% bonus
- 500,001 to 750,000 Velocity points = 30% bonus
- 750,001+ Velocity points = 40% bonus
- Expiration: May 31, 2018
- Qualifying partners for the featured bonus promotion: Australian American Express Card Members, including David Jones American Express Card, Members enrolled in the Membership Rewards program (this offer excludes American Express New Zealand Card Members), NAB Rewards, Citibank, HSBC Rewards (Platinum and Premier credit card holders only), Diners Club Reward, Card Services Rewards, Bank of Queensland and Q Rewards (Platinum credit card holders only), Suncorp Bank Rewards
- Qualifying partners for the 20% transfer bonus on points converted: ANZ Rewards, ANZ Business Rewards, flybuys, Shangri-La, Accor hotels, Hilton, SPG Starwood, IHG, Choice hotels
- Terms & Conditions: Valid on transfers completed by May 31, 2018. The tiered transfer bonus is per transfer, not cumulative and does not apply to the 20% bonus partners. See the promotion page linked above for full terms.
Earn a Virgin Australia Velocity Transfer Bonus:
- Go to the Virgin Australia Velocity transfer page.
- Click on the partner you’d like to transfer your points to.
- Sign into your account on the partner page and transfer your points.
- Earn up to a 40% transfer bonus when you transfer a minimum of 750,001 Velocity points!
Transfer your points this month with a bunch of different programs over to Virgin Australia Velocity to earn bonus points! You can earn up to a 40% transfer bonus. In addition, you can earn a 20% transfer bonus from select partners, which includes several hotel programs. Both of these offers are available until May 31, 2018. Make sure to participate if you have some leftover points from some programs you’d like to transfer into Virgin Australia Velocity! Find more ways to earn points, miles, and bonuses, here on HMB!
With the Blue Business CashTM Card from American Express, you'll earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to us and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).