You can get anything at walmart.com for 20% off.
1) Use Internet Explorer (firefox adblock plus may block the required link)
2) Search for walmart at bing.com, Search Example
3) Click on the first link (bing_walmart_ad.JPG) Note that it may say 15% off here.
4) It will show a pop up indicating 20% (bing_walmart_20.JPG) Sign in using your email.
5) Shop at walmart.com for anything and checkout
6) Pending bing cashback will show in 48 hours or less
Note that bing cash back will be available after 60 days from purchase date. Essentially a hassle free rebate.
Note that walmart is NOT listed in the bing cashback stores right now.
Also, 25% coupon code at Macy
Macy’s is having their Friends and Family sale going on through 12/7/2009 with 25% off online using coupon code MACYSFRIEND and with free shipping on $99+ orders, and in stores with this printable coupon
Don’t forget get another 10% BCB [bing.com] if you’re taking advantage of this deal online!
Hustler’s Saving Money Tip of the Day:
One of the things I learn with car insurance is that you can always cancel your policy at any time. There is no early termination fee and you get your money back pro-rated if you pay it full in advance. Since rates are always changing, you can be sure to find a lower price from all the competitors.
It took me less than 5 minutes to find a lower rate by going through online with Netquote. After filling out online, the offers begin to pour in from at least 10 insurance companies. The major companies include Farmers, Allstate, Progressive, Nationwide, and many more. I put in the year and model of my car, along with the type of coverage I would like, and they will email you the best rates. I didn’t put my real phone number because I didn’t want to be bothered with them calling.