Find the latest Wingo Card promotions, coupons, and discount codes here!
Wingo is the best way to share money between two people, especially parents and kids. Shopping is made easier with a Wingo Card and the use of their app. Below, you can learn how to make the most of your money using Wingo.
Table of Contents
Set to launch in the summer of 2020, Wingo is a new company on a mission to help teenagers become financially savvy and achieve their dreams. Wingo offers a mobile app that is linked to a Visa debit card designed specifically for teenagers and families. The perks that come with Wingo are free to use and allows parents to keep track of their child’s spending, easily exchange money, and put limits on spending categories.
Wingo Card Features
The Wingo Card and app make it easy for teens to request and send money between friends and family. With Wingo, you can easily track spending, learn about personal finance, and link to Apple or Google Pay.
The Wingo debit card also features:
- Worldwide and online acceptance (anywhere Visa is accepted)
- Cash withdrawal at 87,000 ATMs across the United States (if you activate this feature)
- Compatibility with Apple Pay and Google Pay
Wingo is free to use for teens that are 13 years old or older. For minors under 18, a parent or legal guardian will need to cosign.
Current Wingo Card Promotions
$2 Sign-Up Bonus & $2 Referrals
Right now Wingo is having a promotion where you can receive a $2 Sign-Up Bonus when you get started. In addition, you can earn $2 for each person that you refer. Start your teen’s personal finance experience with a little extra money.
- Promotion: $2 Sign-Up Bonus & $2 Referrals
- Expiration: Limited time offer
- Availability: Online through Wingo card’s website
- How to get it:
- Firstly, start by heading over to the promotional page
- Then enter your phone number to join the waitlist
- Complete the registration process
- Once your account is set up, grab your personal referral link and share it with others
(Click here to learn more about this promotion)
It’s never too early to get your teen started on good financial habits. Wingo not only helps your kids learn more about personal finance but it makes it easier for you to exchange money.