If you’re a member of World of Hyatt or have been wanting to sign up, they just released new member perks that you’re going to love. World of Hyatt just announced that starting January 1, 2018, members earn elite status, additional benefits and rewards faster. For example, you can earn free night awards and up to 100,00 base points. You have 180 days to take advantage of these awesome benefits and awards! As a reminder, Hyatt guests have to stay a certain number of nights to reach certain status levels or earn base points or book meetings. The statuses include Discoverist, Explorist, Globalist, and each status has different award nights, base points, and meetings. Regardless of which status you are, you can always work your way up to the highest status level for maximum benefits so sign up today!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card - Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. |
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Review
|The Business Platinum® Card from American Express - Welcome Offer: Earn up to 100,000 Membership Rewards® points. Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 50,000 points after you spend an additional $15,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.|
Apply Now---American Express Business Platinum Card Review
Table of Contents
World Of Hyatt Loyalty Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: earn free night awards and up to 100,000 base points:
- Discoverist – 10 nights / 25,000 base points / three meetings
- Explorist – 30 nights / 50,000 base points / 10 meetings
- Globalist – 60 nights / 100,000 base points / 20 meetings
- Expiration: limited time only
- Availability: must be a World of Hyatt member, offer will start on January 1, 2018
- Terms: The free nights earned with The Hyatt Credit Card will continue to be valid for one year from the issue date.
Get Free Night Awards + 100,000 Points:
- Sign into your World of Hyatt account or create one if you haven’t.
- When you do, you must start booking in order to earn benefits.
- The more you complete nights, your status will continue to upgrade.
- The highest status level, Globalist, will give you 60 nights, 100,000 base points and 20 meetings.
- Continue on completing your bookings to earn maximum benefits!
Get ready to travel because now you can earn awesome benefits! Become a World of Hyatt’s loyalty program where you can earn free award nights and up to 100,000 base points. There are 3 member status levels and they each have different perks. The highest status, Globalist, will give you 60 nights, 100,000 base points and 20 meetings. These perks are for the year of 2018 and will be available starting on January 1, 2018. The more you complete bookings, your status level will increase so start today! If you’re looking for some more points and miles deals, check out our full list of points and miles!
With The World Of Hyatt Credit Card:
• Earn up to 50,000 Bonus Points – 25,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn an additional 25,000 Bonus Points after you spend a total of $6,000 on purchases within the first 6 months of account opening – free nights start at 5,000 points
• Earn 9 points total per $1 spent at Hyatt – 4 Bonus Points per $1 when you use your card at Hyatt hotels & 5 Base Points per $1 you can earn as a World of Hyatt member
• Plus, earn 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airlines tickets purchased directly from the airlines, on local transit and commuting and on fitness club and gym memberships
• Receive 1 free night every year after your cardmember anniversary at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort
• Earn an extra free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort if you spend $15,000 during your cardmember anniversary year
• Get automatic World of Hyatt Discoverist status for as long as your account is open and 5 qualifying night credits toward your next tier status every year
• Earn 2 qualifying night credits towards your next tier status every time you spend $5,000 on your card
Learn More About This Card Here