World Of Hyatt has recently launched a new promotion where customers who stay at Las Vegas locations will earn double points! Book and complete your stay between October 1 – December 29, 2018 to qualify for the double points. Be sure that you book your stay at a participating location though! Enjoy the Las Vegas strip this winter even better knowing that you’re earning double points on your stay!
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.
World Of Hyatt MGM Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Earn Double Points at Las Vegas Locations
- Expiration: December 29, 2018
- Availability: Participating Locations
- Terms: To be eligible to participate in this promotion, you must register by December 29, 2018, and be a member of both World of Hyatt and M life Rewards. Membership in both programs is free and can be obtained through world.hyatt.com and mlife.com.
How to Get Double Points:
- Log in/create your World of Hyatts rewards account
- Book your stay between October 1 – December 29, 2018
- Complete your stay and earn double points!
If you see yourself visiting Las Vegas this winter, plan accordingly with this World of Hyatts Promotion where customers can earn double points when they book and complete their stay between October 1 – December 29, 2018. If you didn’t see yourself visiting this winter, hopefully now you do, because this is a great deal! Don’t miss out on this chance to earn double points from World of Hyatt! If you love finding posts like these, be sure to check out more on HMB! You can also find our compiled list of ways you can Save Money!